Sunday, December 13, 2009

My two-legged bred by!

Samantha has been on a fantastic roll! With her Flute she has moved on to the second round of state finals, Honors band for district, 1st chair at the UGA Midfest this past weekend, #3 Dalmatian Junior Handler and was the Star Student for "Respect" at her school last month. Could not happen to a better person. The rose began to blossom and bloom 3 years ago and just like a rose she gets better and better! The Principal at her school had me stand explained to the kids that respect starts with the one raising the student. I could not agree more. The most important thing with respect is you have to give it to get it.

Beetle is doing great in the show ring. Her personality is simply amazing. She has been the ONLY puppy at 6 months old that I would trust in a hotel room. She loves to just be with people and hang out. If anyone ever tells me again how "hyper" Dalmatians are I will just show them the Beetle Bug! She is 100% happy to lay on her back and have her belly rubbed!

Got a wonderful picture of Sierra for Christmas of the day she won her last points for her Championship and Lillie's "New Champion" photo. Sierra's movement still amazes me. She is like driving a fine car when showing her in the ring.

Ada with Green Starr Dalmatians and I have decided to bred Pat and Lillie again in the summer/fall of 2010. I have a wonderful show home for the pick of the litter that has had Dals for a long time and looks forward to getting back in the show ring. She has been looking at the past litters and really admires them.